Monday, September 13, 2010

My precious girls

For the first 9 months after I got Grendel, she was a little hellion.  She and Penny had their initial faceoff and neither one would back down, so there followed 9 months of discord.  Every day I questioned whether I had done the right thing getting a kitty to keep Penny company while I was gone all day at work.  There was constant tension in the house.  It has been a year and a half now and there are still plenty of times when there is discord but there are times like this one where I actually feel like I did the right thing.  Sigh........


Miss Grendel - she is such a sweet and playful little kitty. 

Prrrrecious Miss Penny is so loving and kind.







1 comment:

  1. Grendel looks like such a sleek and beautiful black panther. Miss Penny is so elegant. . .

    ReplyDelete